Toshiba MG Series Enterprise 14TB 256MB Cache 7200RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5″ Internal Enterprise Hard Drive (MG08ACA14TE)
Price: $279.99 & FREE Returns
Pay $279.99 $248.66 after using available Amazon Rewards Visa Card Points.
About this item
- Innovative 9-disk helium-sealed design for superior storage density
- 14TB Capacity, 7,200 rpm Performance, SATA 6.0 Gbit/s Interface
- 512e or 4Kn Advanced Format Sector Technology; (512e Model) Includes Toshiba Persistent Write Cache Technology for Data-Loss Protection in Sudden Power-Loss Events
- Brand New Factory Sealed, Low operational power profile, providing excellent power efficiency (W/TB) for better TCO 550 Total TB Transferred per Year Workload Rating
- 5 Years Warranty from Reseller, Bare Drive only, no Software or Cable Included
Toshiba MG08ACA14TE 14TB 256MB Cache 7200RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5″ Internal Enterprise Hard Drive – 5 Year Warranty
Using an industry-leading 9-disk design pioneered by Toshiba, the MG08ACA Enterprise Capacity SATA HDD provides up to 14TB of conventional magnetic recording (CMR) capacity and 7,200 rpm performance. The industry-standard 3.5-inch form-factor integrates easily into cloud-scale storage infrastructure, business-critical servers and storage, and File and Object storage solutions.
The MG08ACA Series utilizes Toshiba precision laser welding technology to seal helium inside the 9-disk mechanics for the life of the drive. The helium-sealed design reduces aerodynamic drag to deliver a lower operational power profile, helping to achieve TCO objectives for cloud-scale and software-defined data center infrastructure.
The massive 14TB model capacity is delivered using proven CMR/PRM recording technologies providing optimum compatibility and data reliability. Equipped with SATA 6.0 Gbit/s interface, the MG08ACA models integrate easily into standard 3.5-inch SATA drive bays to help reduce the footprint and operational burden of cloud-scale storage infrastructure, and business critical servers and storage systems.
- Cloud-scale Sever and Storage Infrastructure
- Software-defined data center infrastructure
- File- and Object-based storage infrastructure
- Tiered Storage Infrastructure
- Workloads and Use-Cases that Benefit from High Capacity per Spindle
- Capacity-Optimized Cloud-scale and Rack-Scale Storage Systems
- Compliance Data Life-Cycle Management
- Data Center Data-Protection and Data Back-up Infrastructure
- Tier 2 Business-Critical Servers and Storage Systems
|Item Weight||1.59 pounds|
|Product Dimensions LxWxH||5.8 x 4 x 1 inches|
|Cache Size||256 MB|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA-600|
|Hard Drive Rotational Speed||7200 RPM|
|Date First Available||June 15, 2021|
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
Manufacturer Contact Info
- Manufacturer Product Page
- Manufacturer Website
- Support Phone: 1-877-689-4899
- Support Email: TAEC_SPBU_techhelp@taec.toshiba.com
- Support Website
- View other products from Toshiba
Warranty & Support
Amazon.com Return Policy:You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is “dead on arrival,” arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test “dead on arrival” returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.